Scoobe3D is Germany's most successful start-up company in the field of 3D scanning and is based in Augsburg. With our team of 15 we have set ourselves the task of making 3D as easy as 2D.
Our solution is the world's first 3D scanner in smartphone format. It convinces with high mobility and easy handling and achieves a precision of up to 0.1mm for 3D scans. Thanks to our patented, unique technology, which allows the scanning of all materials and surfaces, we have already convinced renowned customers such as Apple and Sony.
Take the chance now to use your knowledge and ideas in the area of Linux kernel and Android low level to significantly shape and advance our worldwide unique 3D scanning technology. As part of our young and family-run start-up team, you can fully develop your creativity in our company which is financed by Bayern Kapital.
- Integration of OEM hardware on Linux Kernel and HAL level (focus on boot loader and drivers)
- For example, developing drivers for controlling innovative 3D cameras
- Creation of a completely own Android AOSP for new hardware versions
- Evaluation, analysis and correction of system crashes and errors
- Monitoring of resource consumption and system performance
- Cooperation with our highly motivated development team (hardware and software)
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or comparable training with work experience
- Very good Linux knowledge in the low-level area (e.g. with Kernel and drivers) and very good knowledge of processor architectures (e.g. ARM, x86)
- Good knowledge in embedded software development with C/C++
- You have a strong analytical ability
- You have enthusiasm, team spirit and a high degree of independence
- Already several years of (professional) experience in Android low level development
- A permanent full-time position for an indefinite period of time with remuneration in line with market conditions
- Flexible working hours
- You will be trained and supported by an experienced developer
- Interesting tasks in the area of Linux Kernel and Android Low Level
- You will experience exciting start-up culture and high-tech up close!
- Start right now!
- Place: Sigma-Technopark Augsburg
Would you like to work full-time in a financed and highly motivated start-up company in Augsburg? You want to be part of a young and familiar team and help to make 3D as easy as 2D? Great! Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates) and state your earliest possible starting date.
Further questions will be answered in advance via phone by Julian, Tel.: 0821 / 24 40 43 80.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your Scoobe3D Team