Gain insight into the full range of work of a development engineer in electrical engineering and product development at Germany's most successful 3D scanning company on Kickstarter!
No typical internship tasks, but your own creativity in an exciting start-up culture. You need to earn money while studying, at the same time you want to gain valuable experience in your field of work and you don't want to be 5 minutes away from university?
As a student you fit perfectly into our young, family team and can shape the future with your commitment. Help us make 3D as easy as 2D!
- Development of analog hardware modules, e.g. signal conditioning, measuring circuits
- Development of digital hardware assemblies, e.g. microcontroller and signal processor circuits
- (Further) development of circuits in the field of radio electronics, mobile devices (Android)
- Circuit development (component research and design, circuit diagram input)
- Circuit validation through calculations, simulations
- Development of test systems for production and quality control
- You study engineering science with a focus on electrical engineering, communications engineering or comparable
- Interest in and motivation for challenges in hardware development, electronics development
- You have enthusiasm, team spirit and a high degree of independence
- You have a strong analytical ability
- You will be supported by an experienced development team leader and software developer
- You can apply your expertise to current technical challenges
- You will experience exciting startup culture up close!
- Standard market remuneration
- Location: Augsburg, duration: 2 to 6 months, also flexible during the semester
Would you like to work in a highly motivated start-up company in Augsburg? In part-time, flexibly adapted to your timetable or as a full-time internship? Great! Then apply with complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, current grade table) stating your earliest possible starting date.
Further questions will be answered in advance via phone by Julian, Tel.: 0821 / 24 40 43 80.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your Scoobe3D Team