Gain insight into the full range of work of a development engineer in design and product development at Germany's most successful 3D scanning company on Kickstarter!
No typical internship tasks, but your own creativity in an exciting start-up culture. You need to earn money while studying, at the same time you want to gain valuable experience in your field of work and you don't want to be 5 minutes away from university?
As a student you fit perfectly into our young, family team and can shape the future with your commitment. Help us make 3D as easy as 2D!
- Design of assemblies and components incl. derivation of production drawings
- Observance of tool and manufacturing requirements
- Design of mechanical components, e.g. plastic components as well as milling and casting housings, stamped and bent parts
- Optimization of the design using FEM/CFD analyses and calculations
- Definition and investigation of tolerances, fits and standards
- Implementation of assembly tests and quality checks as well as derivation of changes for the product design
- You are studying engineering science with a focus on mechatronics, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Interest and motivation in design challenges
- You have enthusiasm, team spirit and a high degree of independence
- You have a strong analytical ability
- You will be supported by an experienced development team leader and software developer
- You can apply your expertise to current technical challenges
- You will experience exciting startup culture up close!
- Standard market remuneration
- Location: Augsburg, duration: 2 to 6 months, also flexible during the semester
Would you like to work in a highly motivated start-up company in Augsburg? In part-time, flexibly adapted to your timetable or as a full-time internship? Great! Then apply with complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, current grade table) stating your earliest possible starting date.
Further questions will be answered in advance via phone by Julian, Tel.: 0821 / 24 40 43 80.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your Scoobe3D Team