With us you will gain insight into the full range of work of a software developer in the field of 3D image processing and 3D scanning.
We are a young, innovative startup that is developing a new 3D scanner that was successfully financed on Kickstarter in September. We operate in the challenging border area between optical 3D technology and image processing. Join us and shape the digital 3D future with us!
It is particularly important to us that everyone can go to work with fun and motivation. Our mission: "3D as easy as 2D."
- Merging of 3D data from several 3D sensors (e.g. polarization, time of flight)
- Optimization of the algorithm for the calculation of 3D data from polarization
- Intelligent filtering of 3D data
- Programming of an intelligent algorithm for 3D object recognition
- You study Computer Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- You have a mathematical/abstract mindset
- Very good knowledge in C++ and Matlab or Python
- Experience in multidimensional data processing (e.g. neural networks) or optics
- Enthusiasm, team spirit and a very high degree of independence round off your profile
- You will be supported by an experienced development team leader and software developer
- You can apply your expertise to current technical challenges
- You will experience exciting startup culture up close!
- Standard market remuneration
- Location: Augsburg, duration: 2 to 6 months, also flexible during the semester
Would you like to work in a highly motivated start-up company in Augsburg? In part-time, flexibly adapted to your timetable or as a full-time internship? Great! Then apply with complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, current grade table) stating your earliest possible starting date.
Further questions will be answered in advance via phone by Julian, Tel.: 0821 / 24 40 43 80.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your Scoobe3D Team