Gain insight into the full range of work of a development engineer in optics, 3D scanning and product development!
No typical internship tasks, but your own creativity in an exciting start-up culture. You need to earn money while studying, at the same time you want to gain valuable experience in your field of work and you don't want to be 5 minutes away from university?
As a student you fit perfectly into our young, family team and can shape the future with your commitment. Help us make 3D as easy as 2D!
Your possible tasks
- Towards production readiness: Develop globally unique 3D scanning technology more
- Improve with your own ideas our 3D Scanner
- Design your own attempts to optimize our Golden Sample
- Determine which components will be incorporated into the 3D scanner that will soon be shipped to thousands of our customers.
- Perform (optical) measurements and derive product design improvements
- Other possible challenges: Robot programming,...
- You are studying engineering or natural sciences with a focus on electrical engineering, optics or comparable subjects.
- Interest and motivation in challenges in electronics, optics and 3D scanning
- You have enthusiasm, team spirit and a high degree of independence
- You have a strong analytical ability
- You will be supervised by an experienced development team leader
- You can apply your expertise to current technical challenges
- You will experience exciting startup culture up close!
- Standard market remuneration
- Location: Augsburg, duration: 2 to 6 months, also flexible during the semester
Would you like to work in a highly motivated start-up company in Augsburg? In part-time, flexibly adapted to your timetable or as a full-time internship? Great! Then apply with complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, current grade table) stating your earliest possible starting date.
Further questions will be answered in advance via phone by Julian, Tel.: 0821 / 24 40 43 80.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your Scoobe3D Team