Scoobe3D is Germany's most successful start-up company in the field of 3D scanning and is based in Augsburg. With our team of 15 we have set ourselves the task of making 3D as easy as 2D.
Our solution is the world's first 3D scanner in smartphone format. It convinces with high mobility and easy handling and achieves a precision of up to 0.1mm for 3D scans. Thanks to our patented, unique technology, which allows the scanning of all materials and surfaces, we have already convinced renowned customers such as Apple and Sony.
Take the chance now to use your knowledge and ideas in the field of computer vision and algorithmics to help shape and advance our unique 3D scanning technology. As part of our young and family-run start-up team, you can fully develop your creativity in our company which is financed by Bayern Kapital.
- Intelligent merging and filtering of 3D data from multiple 3D sensors (e.g. polarization, time of flight)
- Creative development and further development of image processing algorithms (e.g. real time realizations)
- Optimization of runtime and accuracy of the image processing algorithms developed by us
- Restructuring and optimization of the network structure of artificial neural networks (machine learning)
- Verifying the functionality of developed solutions and ensuring high code quality
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, informatics or comparable studies
- You have a mathematical/abstract mindset
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ and Python
- Experience in multidimensional data processing (e.g. neural networks) or optics
- Enthusiasm, team spirit and a very high degree of independence round off your profile
- Ideally already more than 1 year of professional experience in the field of computer vision
- A permanent full-time position for an indefinite period of time with remuneration in line with market conditions
- Flexible working hours
- You will be trained and supervised by an experienced software developer
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the field of image processing and algorithmics
- You will experience exciting start-up culture and high-tech up close!
- Start right now!
- Place: Sigma-Technopark Augsburg
Would you like to work full-time in a financed and highly motivated start-up company in Augsburg? You want to be part of a young and familiar team and help to make 3D as easy as 2D? Great! Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates) and state your earliest possible starting date.
Further questions will be answered in advance via phone by Julian, Tel.: 0821 / 24 40 43 80.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your Scoobe3D Team