Modern copywriting at Germany's most successful 3D scanning company on Kickstarter!
No typical internship tasks, but your own creativity in an exciting start-up culture. You need a salary while studying, want to gain practical experience in your professional field at the same time and only 5 minutes away from the university?
As a student you fit perfectly into our young, family team and can shape the future with your commitment. Help us make 3D as easy as 2D!
We let you and your strengths decide what you will be responsible for with us. You decide where you want to go. Possible tasks are:
- You conceptualize and create target group-relevant texts for blog, newsletter and press
- You take over the editorial responsibility and the creation of the blog contents.
- You plan interviews with customers / experts from the 3D sector and carry them out
- You revise the existing website texts (including SEO optimization)
- You develop and test various text concepts for newsletters, websites and blogs.
- You are fascinated by the challenge of varying texts according to target group, product, campaign and context.
- You are studying communications/language sciences or similar from the 3rd semester onwards.
- You speak perfect German and have an excellent feeling for the language
- You are creative, able to work in a team and very independent
- You will be supervised by an experienced marketing specialist
- Experience the development of a start-up to an established company
- Fun not only as colleagues but also as friends in a dynamic start-up
- Standard market remuneration
- Location: Sigma-Park Augsburg, duration: 2-6 months, also flexible during the semester
Would you like to work in a highly motivated start-up company in Augsburg? In part-time, flexibly adapted to your timetable or as a full-time internship? Great! Then apply with complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, current grade table) stating your earliest possible starting date.
Further questions will be answered in advance by phone Carolin, Tel.: 0821 / 24 40 43 80.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your Scoobe3D Team