Develop Android software for 3D image processing and 3D scanning at Germany's most successful 3D scanning company on Kickstarter!
No typical internship tasks, but your own creativity in an exciting start-up culture. You need to earn money while studying, at the same time you want to gain valuable experience in your field of work and you don't want to be 5 minutes away from university?
As a student you fit perfectly into our young, family team and can shape the future with your commitment. Help us make 3D as easy as 2D!
- Installation of an Auto-Focus & Auto-Exposure Module
- Programming an intuitive UI in the Android App
- OpenGL rendering of operating instructions for user guidance on the 3D scanner display
- Revision of the app for Android 9.0
- You are studying mathematics, computer science, computer science, physics or something similar.
- You have very good knowledge in Android App programming or Java, as well as in C++.
- Experience with software technology/design
- Enthusiasm, team spirit and a very high degree of independence round off your profile
- You will be supported by an experienced development team leader and software developer
- You can apply your expertise to current technical challenges
- You will experience exciting startup culture up close!
- Standard market remuneration
- Location: Augsburg, duration: 2 to 6 months, also flexible during the semester
Would you like to work in a highly motivated start-up company in Augsburg? In part-time, flexibly adapted to your timetable or as a full-time internship? Great! Then apply with complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, current grade table) stating your earliest possible starting date.
Further questions will be answered in advance via phone by Julian, Tel.: 0821 / 24 40 43 80.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your Scoobe3D Team